You have problems with compiling, probably not created all permutation...Ill
say u have added some I18N language topics
Compile first all project, then create the war..with all pages...let me say
if u have 2 languages..en and de than u need to compile(the compiler, not
you) 14 diff permutation...if 3 lang then about 21...and so on:)

Hope i help..!:)