I hate issues like this. Unfortunately, particularly since GWT is
young, I've gotten something working in one browser, only to find it
doesn't work in another browser. Typically I just find a more common
way of going through something.

What I'd recommend is (although it's time consuming), is to comment
out the method that builds your entry GUI, and start adding stuff back
slowly until you get the issue. Try to get it down and figure out
exactly what isn't able to load in I.E. The fact that nothing is
try some inner layers of the GUI and see what works and what doesn't.

If I got your code, that's what I'd end up doing any ways. Errors like
this can just happen for random reasons, and to my knowledge there
isn't a "well this works in all the other browsers, but not I.E."
error. Google has been good about fixing those if I'm not mistaken.