Hi Ryan,

I guess I wasn't clear about the span solution.

What I mean is for the velocity template to build a span like this:
style="display:none">comp-111,comp-112,comp-113</span>

And then in the gwt component startup method, read the component-
config span, split on commas, and attach components to each id found
there (if it exists).

Does that make a bit more sense?

Dan