I have a widget that dynamically makes medals. What it does is takes
the place they are in (1st,2nd...) and gets the right color background
medal from a ClientBundle, then using the same Client Bundle it
creates the number from the ClientBundle, which has the #'s 0-9 in it.
If it's 10, it grabs 1 and 0, and scales them accordingly. It takes
all these images and arranges them on an Absolute Panel to center
everything and it works amazingly well.

Except of course on IE. When on IE it looks like it takes the whole
ImageBundle and smooshes it together with all transparency lost of
course. I am SO sick of IE. I like to do lots of things with Images
and Bundles and I find IE messes it up almost every-time.

Is there anyway around this or should I check for the user using IE
and warn them their browser sucks and my site won't always render
correctly using it?