Hi,

I found a strange problem: My GWT app looks different in the same
browser on the same machine, when I compile the same code on another
computer.

The details: One day I found that my form does not look right in IE7:
http://yfrog.com/gigwtproblemp

The titlebar at the top and the commandbar at the bottom, which are
HorizontalPanels at the north and south sides of a DockLayoutPanel, do
not cover 100% width. There is some piece missing at the right. I
colored them with a red frame.

I compiled the app on my linux box under eclipse 3.6 using GWT 2.0.4
and deployed it as a war file on my remote Tomcat server. Looking at
this app with IE7 on a windows box produces the ugly result shown in
the screenshot.

Now the mystery:

I compiled exactly the same code on the windows box under eclipse 3.5
but with the same GWT 2.0.4 and deployed it as a war file on the same
remote Tomcat server. Then, looking at it using the same browser IE7
produces a fine result!!!

Then, I compared the two war directories, and I found differences imn
5 files:
- <hexnumber>.cache.html
- app.nocache.js

I looked into these files but I could not understand the differences.

How can this be? The GWT plugins are of the same version.

What can I do now?

Please help!

Thank you
Magnus