I tried the following code

                        String jobDataFileResourceName =
servletContext.getRealPath("")
                                        + "/WEB-INF" + "/jobs_" +
info.getName() + ".txt";

                        InputStream stream =new
FileInputStream(jobDataFileResourceName);

but I am receiving AccessControlException right now.

Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(java.io.FilePermission /base/data/home/apps/dddd/
2.344222575196535718\WEB-INF\properties.TestBankDataWith_20_Resources
read)
        at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:
355)
        at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:
567)
        at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkRead(Unknown Source)
        at
asu.server.SimulationProperties.getPropertiesFromResourceFile(SimulationProperties.java:
64)
        at
asu.server.SimulationRunInformation.createSimulationRunInformation(SimulationRunInformation.java:
38)
        at asu.server.TestMain.test1(TestMain.java:14)
        at asu.server.LineChartTool.example(LineChartTool.java:49)
        at
asu.server.GreetingServiceImpl.greetServer(GreetingServiceImpl.java:
33)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:
562)
        ... 46 more