Hello!
Can someone tell me why the following code is only displayed if I start my
application in Eclispse. When I compile my project and try the application in
eclispe without gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997 or with a tomcat server the panel is
empty.

public class DiagnosisHomeDesktop {

      private VerticalPanel layout = new VerticalPanel();
      private final DmisControllerServiceAsync service =
GWT.create(DmisControllerService.class);
      private DmisConstants constants = new DmisConstants();
      private ScrollPanel east;

      public DiagnosisHomeDesktop(ScrollPanel east){
            this.east = east;
      }

      public void createDiagnosisHomeDesktop() {
            layout.add(new HTMLFlow("Hello1..."));

service.getDiagnosis(Integer.parseInt(Window.Location.getParameter("sessionId")),
 new AsyncCallback<ClientDmisSessionDiagnosis>() {

                  @Override
                  public void onFailure(Throwable caught) {
                        Window.alert(""+caught);
                  }

                  @Override
                  public void onSuccess(ClientDmisSessionDiagnosis result) {

                        east.clear();

layout.setWidth(Window.getClientWidth()-constants.leftNavigationWidth-10+"px");
                        //layout.setLayoutAlign(Alignment.CENTER);
                        //layout.setAlign(Alignment.CENTER);
                        layout.setSpacing(5);
                        layout.add(new HTMLFlow("Hello2..."));

                        if(result != null){

                             DiagnosisSummary summary = new
DiagnosisSummary(result.getSubjectiveSympthomsPatient(),
result.getObjectiveSympthomsMedicin(), result.getRecord().getPID(), null,
(Window.getClientWidth()-constants.leftNavigationWidth-10-50), 400);
                             layout.add(summary.createSummary());
                        }
                        else {
                             layout.add(new HTMLFlow("No Diagnosis exists"));
                        }
                        east.add(layout);
                  }});

I do ot know why because I used similiar coding for nearly the complete
application an only there I have the problem. The scroll Panel is normally
cleared but then no new content is loaded.

Thank you für your help!
Florian