Hi,

the idea of the XPath expression is to select an element/node/
atrtribute which contains all necessary information for the mapping.
In case of Bus.PickUpPointOptions you have to select a list of
<Option> elements:

public class Bus {
 public interface BusReader extends XmlReader<Bus> {}
 public static final BusReader XML = GWT.create(BusReader.class);
 @XmlField String Type;
 @XmlField("//Options") List<Option> PickUpPointOptions;
 @XmlField String Fare;
}