I got the multiple selection to work as I and Jocke want by adding a
ButtonCell adjacent to the CheckboxCell. The code is in Bike Shed.
The
ButtonCell is also bound to the Selection Model. This takes care of
what seem to be two bugs:
1) the CheckboxCell is not firing a setFieldUpdater event
2) the ButtonCell event is not fired correctly. Giving the table
something else to do, i.e., with the CheckboxCell, helps the event to
propagate correctly.
For the record I also use the Selection Model's selection change
listener to inform the presenter that a selection has changed.