hello everyone,

i want to profile the client side code of my gwt application honeycrm.
a lot of times i read i just have to compile my application with
pretty or detailed output style. then i should run and profile it e.g.
with firebug.

compiling my app with another output style is easy i.e. integrated
into the eclipse gwt plugin. but evertime i run my application from
eclipse it is recompiled with obfuscated output style. when i compile
it using "detailed" and then deploy it to app engine, the gwt plugin
in eclipse compiles it again and deploys the obfuscated js code.

how can i avoid the recompilation to obfuscated code and instead run
the js code compiled with detailed output style locally / when
deployed to app engine? i found no documentation/tutorials about this
yet.. thanks everyone in advance!

kind regards,
ingo