I'm ruing appliaction on windows 7. I'm connected to network using
cable and everything is fine, but when i unplug cable(and lose
connection to net) application doesn't work.
If I deploy some other applications that are developed for example
using Spring MVC or Wicket... applications are behave normal.

I get error for every RPC call..

"IOW, set up Tomcat on your system, disconnect it from the net, adn
see
if you can still access the Tomcat web page via a web browser on your
computer." this is working.