In my project, when the user exists the page must redirect to the
browser homepage.
I've developed this code, but It doesnt' work

//////////// CODE ON MY GWT COMPOSITE

        Button btGoHome = new Button("Exit", new ClickHandler() {
            public void onClick(ClickEvent clickEvent) {
                // I must call a logout method on server

((LoginServiceAsync)GWT.create(LoginService.class)).logout(new
AsyncCallback<Void>() {
                    public void onFailure(Throwable throwable) {   }

                    public void onSuccess(Void aVoid) {
                        goHome();
                    }
                });