Hey guys,

I switched from GWT 2.1M2 to M3 the last days and I still have a
problem with setting the SelectionModel. Before I had something like
this:

public void setSelectionModel() {
                final SingleSelectionModel<Member> selectionModel = new
SingleSelectionModel<Member>();
                SelectionChangeHandler selectionHandler = new
SelectionChangeHandler() {
                        public void onSelectionChange(SelectionChangeEvent
event) {
                                Member member =
selectionModel.getSelectedObject();
                                eventBus.fireEvent(new
ShowMemberEvent(member.getBarcodeID()));
                        }
                };
                selectionModel.addSelectionChangeHandler(selectionHandler);
                this.display.setSelectionModel(selectionModel);
        }

selectionModel.addSelectionChangeHandler() is expacting a Handler, but
I can´t pass my selectionHandler to it anymore. It worked fine in M2.
I have to say, that I don´t get everything of the new CellTable. A
good documentation would be realy nice. Maybe you guys can help me out
with that problem?

Thanks, Michael