Hello GWTViju,

I'm pretty sure you are running into a race condition. The 500 means
that an error ocurred in the server side - there should be somewhere a
detailed stacktrace, check your logging settings. Check for member
variables in your controllers, servlets and services which could be
modified by two parallel requests. A particularily uggly thing I've
seen is if your controller references a single database connection
which is then used by multiple requests in parallel.