I'm running my projects under Ubuntu 64-bit (with FF plugin as the
plugin for Chrome is not available)

as mentioned by Thomas, when needed, i start a VM on Windows to
complete tests with IE (for this purpose the -bindAddress parameter
could be interesting so as to override default 127.0.0.1 address)

Olivier.