Hi Noor,

If you really want to demonstrate the capabilities of GWT, you have to
include images & graphics with various layers on top of each other.

Else you will end up using the GWT in their plain (although
sophisticated) form: we developped for our company such an application
(e-tearsheeting for newspapers based on full-page images with overlays
- positionned with 1px precision) on top of the newspaper page
delineating the ads and coloring them if they were ok or not according
to the initial order). That was quite a challenge and would have been
very hard without gwt

I can send you some screenshots so that you can better see what I
means around this graphical complexity with overlays . Let me know
where to send them

didier