I'm in a situation where I'm having to use a custom UListPanel instead
of UIBinder since I have dynamic content (I won't know how many I need
beforehand). I definitely agree that you should use UIBinder whenever
possible, but in my case I'm making my own version of TabPanel with a
<ul><li> structure for the tabs. If the GWT team ever gets custom
UIBinder parsing sorted out, I could probably move all of the code to
UIBinder, but as I'm unwilling to go through the mess to get custom
parsing working currently, my only option is to do portions in code.