Aptana does work with GWT.

I installed GWT and Eclipse Java EE version (4 times, twice with 64
bit, twice with 32 bit versions of eclipse). I installed the GWT
plugin (install software, etc) but those menu options were not there,
they did not appear after a restart (computer or eclipse itself), yet
the plugin remained installed, just inaccessible through any method I
tried (menu items, etc).

I've since moved on to Aptana, which seems to work, but worth noting
that it is an issue for at least some windows users. Contact me off
list if you have specific questions about environment, etc.

 -justin