HI!
I am developing a web application in which the user selects several
files and submits for file upload in a form.
My problem is, I want to disable all the widgets on the form panel
till the file Upload is complete. Currently, in my application, when
the file upload begins, the user can still click on the widgets and
change the field values even after the form is complete. I am using
GWT for my application. Can anybody suggest me on how i can achieve
disabling widgets and still make the widget accessible on the server
side. Please help me....

Thanking you.....
Regards,
Nitin