Hi

I have enum in my class which is passed through RPC. when I am looking
into the .gwt.rpc and rpc.log files my enum is there, seems
Serialization is ok. Till now my application is working fine (actually
that enum is not used on the client's side, only on the server layer),
but recently I noticed couple of exceptions in the logs :
Type 'package.MyClassName$MyEnumName' was not assignable to
'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IsSerializable' and did not have a
custom field serializer.  For security purposes, this type will not be
serialized.

I don't know why it wasn't a problem before, and I don't even know
when on runtime this exception accrued. But it seems very weird to me.