Hi all,

First tnx for the replay!

I tried Fernando's method and cant get it work, I also dont undertend how to
package if I doit this way
do i have to add gwt.war file in the ear file or...

Abouth the local way Jin is saying, I tried this also but not working again
(I tried this long time ago)
and I also put the war file in the ear, by logic thinking that running in
the same container have to find the ejb.jar
this was my structure I had:

App.ear holding:
ejb.jar
gwt.war
and all related libs

and in the application.xml i set the module for gwt.war also:
<module>
    <web>
      <web-uri>gwt.war</web-uri>
      <context-root>/gwt</context-root>
    </web>
 </module>

But in that point of action...I was not able to make it work..
I was getting nullPointerExp on the local ejb (Not created :) )

So what is your thinking?

I thinking is that i have some problems with how I make the packaging (not
my best side also:) )

Regards,