Hi Didier,

Tnx for the replay!

Yes I know this, but mine question was is there a way to create something
like this...
(this is what i dont understand) They give about what 3000 request per
day...but if you like to
do more in a same time some of them are discarded so exp. for 40 locations
calling one by one
ull get address for a half of it back...first 5 yes then next 5-6 not..and
so on..:) I know that the computation
is expencive but again I dont see the logic..:)

regards,