Hi All,

I'm new to this, and I'm trying to use my Manager class in a GWT
module. I'm using Eclipse 3.6 with the latest GWT plugin and
generating a project from it.

In my GreetingServiceImpl I have a method,      public String
getDataFeed() throws IllegalArgumentException, that tries to
instantiate my DataFeedManager class through a default constructor.
That default constructor is currently doing nothing at all -- it's
just there for my testing. But when I'm attempting to do
DataFeedManager dfm = new DataFeedManager() I'm getting the
following:

Service method 'public abstract java.lang.String
com.eyes.client.GreetingService.getDataFeed() throws
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException' threw an unexpected exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/gdata/util/ServiceException

What am I doing wrong? Researching this I saw that people were helped
by adding google-collect-1.0-rc1.jar to the build path and I added it
but I still get the above error.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Eyal