Thanks Jeff. I had thought of that idea, but then I'd somehow need to
tie in to the GWT event model so that I could capture when people
click on this text, firing through all my presenters and event bus. (I
just realised that I missed that bit off the first message).

Perhaps though that is fairly trivial?
Chris