Is it dynamic based on the row value, or dynamic in that it can change?  If
its the former, you can extend CompositeCell and override the render()
method to hide spans that aren't needed.  If its the latter, you will
probably want to extend AbstractEditableCell and copy the examples in
TextInputCell or CheckboxCell.

Thanks,
John LaBanca
jlaba...@google.com