@Nicolas, Re: the need for a proxy interface
> I believe it is a limitation of GWT generators that they have to be
> attached to classes/interfaces. If anybody has a better idea I'm a
> buyer. But isn't it better than manually writing/editing
> ActivityManagers?

Is it not possible to set an annotation above the presenter ?
if presenters implements an interface (Presenter) it should be possible to
handle it with a generator and write extra code, no ? (Well I suppose, I
never tried to write a real generator).
However, this generator might be more difficult to write since it has to mix
generated code with user code.

It might look a but curious, for the hand written part. But to me, it looks
ugly to have empty inner interfaces in my code. Hand coded place are a bit
longer to write (10 seconds), but at least, it is a classic style :)
However, I am using uiBinder and the empty UiBinder<> interface is ugly
too... And I can't do anything against it :) (But I am still looking for a
way of remove it. Maybe that gin will help me).

I think that my vision about code style is very personal and that lots of
people prefer to use the annotated inner interface, so do not worry about my
comments Phillipe :)

Cheers,

Nicolas