Ashton,

The example is very cool and helpful. Thank you.
One thing I am struggling with is the ActivityManager.
I am trying to manage a composite through the activity manager.
I was hoping that you had figured it out but I see that you also pass
a SimplePanel

mainActivityManager.setDisplay(shell.getContent());

Do you know what I need to do so that ActivityManager.setDisplay
function doesn't force me to pass an "AcceptsOneWidget" object?
For the sake of the argument, I want to be able to pass the whole
shell, like this:

mainActivityManager.setDisplay(shell);

Thank you.