hello rod,

this sounds like a great idea. before i started using GWT i used a lot
of the mighty YUI components. a tight integration of YUI into GWT
would be great because the basic GWT widgets are not sufficient for
real world projects. however, it all depends on the speed of a
potential integration. and GWT developers do not want to sacrifice
type safety - i think they usually use java and GWT because they love
strong types.

kind regards,
ingo