> Thanks, Stephen, but I am actually trying to find the names of the CSS
> selectors currently used by CellTable so that I can override them in my
> application's CSS files and/or in my uibinder xml files.

As Qian said, the css names are in the interface. See the ClientBundle
docs:

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideClientBundle.html

CellTable does not have ".gwt-CellTable-foo" style class names like the
old widgets do. This is because ".gwt-foo" style class names a) cannot
be minified and b) pollute the global css namespace (so you cannot
style the same widget in two different ways without using descendent
selectors).

Using ClientBundle fixes both of these and, I assume, will what new GWT
widgets use for styling going forward.

- Stephen