Hi,

What always works for me is just copying the war folder to the Tomcat webapp
folder. Don't forget to press GWT-compile button first.

1. Don't forget to add the required libraries to the WEB-INF/lib folder or
else it won't work.
2. Don't forget to change absolute path names to required resources before
deploying (if you have any).

Cheers,

Alex