hi,

we have an application developed with GWT2.0.3 and GXT2.1.3. It works
perfectly with IE7 and IE8 but we have tried the application with IE6
and we are getting some errors. Does anyone know which could be the
cause of these errors ?

first error:

12030Unknown.fillInStackTrace(Unknown source:0)Unknown.
$StatusCodeException(Unknown source:0)Unknown.
$onResponseReceived(Unknown source:0)Unknwon.
$fireOnResponseReceived(Unknown source:
0)Unknown.onReadyStateChange(Unknown source:
0)Unknown.anonymous(Unknown source:0)Unknown.entry0(Unknown source:0)

I have found this post (http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-
toolkit/browse_thread/thread/1fbcf344b6733c1d9), but we are using OC4J
and JBoss without Apache.

second error:

com.google.gwt.core.client.JavascriptException:(TypeError): 'parent_0'
is null or not an object. number: -2146823281

third error:
when entering to app. browser asks if we want to see secure and
nonsecure elements. After that IE crashes.