Hi,

I need to override some CellTable CSS definitions.

I've been able to isolate the classes to some named along the lines
of .GL0PBETBKC, .GL0PBETBEC etc.

The CellTable CSS appears to be injected into my module after my .css
file and the only way I have been able to override the above styles is
by using !important in my css file. Firebug shows the CellTable's CSS
to come from http://127.0.0.1:8888/MyModule.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997.

Can anybody please advise the best way to override the above styles?
They are not part of standard.css and therefore changing my GWT Module
to inherit from 'com.google.gwt.user.theme.standard.StandardResources'
and linking to standard.css from my HTML page manually does not
provide a solution.

Thanks,

Mike