Hi Jeff,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Yes that is exactly the problem it appears to try and fetch the code
from the users site which obviously won't wrong.

I shall see if I can leverage your solution somehow. I'm trying to
keep the JS they have to add to their website small and uncomplicated.

Another area I have looked into is making my own Linker.

If you look at the current GWT XS Linker

http://www.google.com/codesearch/p?hl=en#A1edwVHBClQ/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/linker/XSLinker.java&d=8

It leverages a Javascript file XSLinker.js

http://www.google.com/codesearch/p?hl=en#A1edwVHBClQ/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/linker/XSTemplate.js&d=8

And this defines a base that is used when scripts are included. Note
the compiledScriptTag variable.

If I can force the base it may work?

Eggsy