Hello,

There is some resources about GWT-APP management on liferay's forum :
http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/461945

http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/How+to+build+a+GWT+Portlet+in+Liferay

I think that there is a gwt sample with the demo bundle, did you try
it ?

Maybe you've got some troubles with contextpath (N.B i'm not a Liferay
expert...°)

Olivier