Jaroslav,
If you're happy with GWT that’s great but please do not make such vague and
baseless claims about Smart GWT. Legitimate bugs reported are fixed really
quickly and existing users can attest to this. Smart GWT currently has
around 42 open defects with a majority of them being low priority, and 16
enhancement requests ( http://code.google.com/p/smartgwt/issues/list ).
Considering the depth and breadth of features provided by the framework this
is a pretty low number of defects.

3 of the 7 issues that you filed were invalid, and 2 defects that were fixed
and the remaining 2 were marked WontFix since they were trivial pieces of
functionality that the user could easily implement.

http://code.google.com/p/smartgwt/issues/list?can=1&q=reporter:jaroslav.zaruba

<http://code.google.com/p/smartgwt/issues/list?can=1&q=reporter:jaroslav.zaruba>And
when you were advised how to implement a warning dialog before record
deletion on this issue that you filed  (
http://code.google.com/p/smartgwt/issues/detail?id=325 ), you responded by "you
are sad". Nice way to show your appreciation when using a free product.

Sanjiv