You are welcome, Greg. In the future, whenever you are unsure about an event
type, check the documentation out at W3C's site for a starter as many GWT
events map 1 to 1 to DOM javascript events. By reading up on the javascript
event it will shed light on the GWT side of things. There are other sites as
well besides the W3C but I always hit them first because they are the
standards body.

Jeff

*Jeff Schwartz*