Hey Evan,

Thanks for the information. Replies inline.

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Evan Ruff <evan.r...@hendersonsawmill.com>wrote:

> Rajeev,
>
> Thank you for your response!
>
> 1. The SDKs are listed as:
> gwt-2.0.4, 2.0.4, T:\gwt-2.0.4
> gwt-2.1.0, 2.1.0, T:\gwt-2.1.0
>
> All of them are clear without errors. T: is a symbolic drive that I store
> all tools. It has always worked previous to this issue, so I don't think
> that's the problem. I can use it for all my other Java projects.

Ok.

> 2. I have Ant, but no Maven or Spring.

Ok. No AspectJ either, right?

> 3. Checking the file system. Absolutely no .class files anywhere in
> WEB-INF/classes (my output directory)
>
> 4. To get the .class files to appear, I went to the project's
> Properties>Google>Web Toolkit. In that dialog, there is a "Use Google Web
> Toolkit" checkbox. I unchecked this and then Cleaned all projects. The
> .class files appeared in the file system as usual.
>
> 5. Navigating to the build path in question, the only GWT specific thing on
> the build path is the library: "GWT SDK [gwt-2.0.4 - 2.0.4]". It's on 2.0.4
> because I was switching back and forth from 2.1.0 trying to get it to
> complie.
>
> 6. The only errors listed is "The project '******' does not have any GWT
> SDKs on its build path." for the project in question.

And this is in the Error Log (Window -> Show View -> Error Log), not the
Problems View, right?

> I have already attempted to revert my Eclipse back to the previous
> revision, unfortunately, that crashes HARD.

That's unfortunate. How does it crash?

> Thanks for your help!

A few other questions:

1) Can you post the contents of your .classpath and .project files?

2) Turn on GWT by checking "Use GWT" checkbox. Hit "OK" to exit the Project
Properties Dialog and apply the changes. Then, go back into Project
Properties and:

i) Navigate to the Java Build Path section, and tell me what the output
folders are for all of your defined source folders
ii) Navigate to the Builders section, and tell me what Builders are listed.
Additionally, tell me which ones are enabled and which ones are disabled.

Thanks,
Rajeev