I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMREALLY I NEED SOLVE IT .

.I've installed it and NetBeans 6.9.1 incl. the GWT plugin
forNetBeans.There I had no problems. Now I've created a web
application Projectwith GWT and the Tomcat 6 webserver.If I try to run
the project, I got this error:NetBeansProjects\gwtproject\nbproject
\build-impl.xml:686:
Prob ...lem:failed to create task or type nbdeployCause: The name is
undefined.Action: Check the spelling.Action: Check that any custom
tasks/types have been declared.Action: Check that any
<presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have takenplace.BUILD
FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)I haven't changed any of the Files which
were automatically created bythe IDE.The error appears on this
line:<target if="netbeans.home" name="-run-deploy-nb">
<nbdeploy clientUrlPart="${client.urlPart}"
debugmode="false"forceRedeploy="${forceRedeploy}"/></target>