I am running into an issue with conversion from domain object to client
object in RequestFactory whereby the domain class being returned is invalid.
 I have a domain Entity called Connection and under the certain conditions
the return type is mypackage.server.domain.Connection_$$_javassist_1 instead
of mypackage.server.domain.Connection.  The error I receive is: The domain
type mypackage.server.domain.Connection_$$_javassist_1 cannot be sent to the
client.  Should I implement ServiceLayer to solve this?  Or could this be a
different problem?

Daniel