Hi zix,

Thanks for your quick reply.

As you mentioned I have added my 2 disclosure panels in a DockLayout
panel.But still I am seeing the spacing problem between the
panels.What I am expecting is that whenevr I close the first
disclosure panel then the second panel should occupy the remaining
space.Am I missing any width  setting here.

DisclosurePanel disPanel1 = new DisclosurePanel("Requests");
                 disPanel1.setContent(simPanel);
DisclosurePanel disPanel2 = new DisclosurePanel("Inbox");
                 disPanel2.setContent(simPanel);

DockLayoutPanel dockPanel = new DockLayoutPanel(Unit.PX);
                 dockPanel.addNorth(disPanel1 ,150);
                 dockPanel.add(disPanel2 );

DockLayoutPanel mainPanel = new DockLayoutPanel(Unit.PX);
                 mainPanel .addNorth(Menu ,150);
                 mainPanel .add(dockPanel );

Thanks,
Satish