So, I spent yesterday getting it to work in IE7 with unpredictable
results. Basically, I used DockPanel in my Layer 4 (from above).

This morning, re-re-reading the cryptic documentation on the website,
I found that I had not inherited from ResizeComposite. This was
actually plainly put, but I missed it somehow.  Note noted above is
that all of my "Layers" are my classes with the various LayoutPanels
in the initWidget().

Now I'm having predictable success with implementing in FF.  However,
I'm back to the same issue in IE7 nothing below Layer 4 will
display.

I'm also having to basically remove any VeritcalPanel or
HorizontalPanels from the app if they use any widget w/ implemented in
a div tag (like the ToggleButton) as the results are completely un-
predictable.

Does anyone know if upgrading to GWT 2.1.1 would help w/ this?

Thanks!!