Hello,

you will probably need a separate gwt.xml module definition that
points to the source package of your pojos

I use to do it this way:

1. Create a Pojo.gwt.xml in your gwt project/org/mysite/core that
contains a <source path="model"/> tag
2. In your main module definition, inherit this new
org.mysite.core.Pojo module

The gwt compiler will now be able to find the sources of your classes
in org.mysite.core.model