Hi everybody,

This is my scenario. My app is designed using Tabs concepts. Sometimes
the Tab 1 wanna be notified about something that happens on Tab 2-N.
For that, I have a singleton instance of HandlerManager. Now imagine
this: the user closed the tab 1. I think is a good idea keep my
HandlerManager clean, so when that happens I use the method
removeHandler to remove everything that tab 1 has registered.

I upgraded my project to use gwt 2.1. I saw that HandleManager is
deprecated and I should use SimpleEventBus.
I didnt find the removeHandler(...) method at SimpleEventBus. How do I
keep my EventBus clean now?

Thanks