Has anyone experienced an issue where code splitting has actually
increased the size of their application by a significant amount?
Before I introduced code splitting my application weighed in at around
109KB. While that' not gigantic considering there is logic for over 10
screens I thought that maybe I could get it down to around 40KB once I
introduced code splitting. Once I introduced code splitting the
project grew to 429KB! The initial file download is now 181KB. How can
this be possible?!! I've looked at the compile report  and everything
seems to be where it should.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why the compiler is inflating the
code size by 400%? I know that certain classes may be repeated for
each split but the initial shell of the application is now weighing in
at 181KB(without incubator grid or any screens) where the entire
application (with incubator grid and 10 screens) used to weigh in at
only 109KB. BTW, I'm using GWT 2.1.1 and the trunk snapshot of Gin.