Lets say we are displaying data using CellTable.
We also use SimplePager for paging.

when we click "next" on SimplePager, the range changes, and
table is updated with new data. it is all good.
however we are still in the same place(history token remains the
same).

in your experience, do you integrate CellTable Pager with Places in
your app ?
so that as a result of going to second, third, nTH page of result,
history token changes to reflect this, and as user clicks back button,
goes to previous/next page of result ?