Just started to evaluate GWTP library to be used in our project but have
problems to run successfully PuzzleBazar app and need some help. I
checked out both projects gwtp-platform and PuzzleBazar as recommended
in  and configured my Eclipse project according to
http://code.google.com/p/puzzlebazar/wiki/GettingStarted. It started
from Eclipse OK but client started to Post  /dispatch request
periodically and server was not setup to serve this request. I added
line  serve("/" +
ActionImpl.DEFAULT_SERVICE_NAME).with(DispatchServiceImpl.class); to the
configureServlets() methos of DispatchServletModule and only after that
was able to sign in and see my name and "Setting" command. Setting works
but search doesn't work. The click on search button doesn't send any
request to the server and not showing any new dialogs. I tried to set
French language in "Setting" but it doesn't make any change on GUI.

I am using AppEngine 1.4 and GWT-2.1.0

Am I doing something wrong or just code is broken somehow?

-Sergey

</PRE><BR><span
style='font-size:8.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#003366'>
This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contains<BR>
information from iDirect, which may be privileged, proprietary<BR>
and/or confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual<BR>
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original<BR>
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the<BR>
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email<BR>
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or<BR> copying
of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email<BR>
in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.<BR>