Looks like you don't have WST installed. Check your eclipse installation to see if that facet is there (typically part of the J2EE dev kkit)

Which 'kind' of Helios did you install? There are standard configs for Java development and J2EE development. I suspect that you don't have the J2EE version. You can install the WST pack independently, but I've always found it easier just to install the J2EE version. If you do that GWT should just work.

I run Win 7 Professional 64 bit so I see no reason why it shouldn't work on Enterprise. You'll get a marginally better result by making sure that you have a 64 bit JVM and installing the 64 bit version.

HTH

Alan