Hey All,
    I'm using GWT in portlets and I've run into a unique circumstance
where I have an instanceable porltet being placed multiple times on
the same page.  Currently the url that I use to make my RPC calls is
set as a global variable in the page and with 2 or more instances on
the same page they overwrite each other allowing only one to work.

    I had an idea of pulling the nocache.js file into my velocity
template so I could place the url variable in it so it is scoped
locally but I need it as part of the compile.  Is there any way I can
place a variable into the nocache.js that will be local to each
instance of the script running?  And if so, how do I get access it
inside the GWT execution context?

Thanks in advance,
Brett