If I am understanding you right, Child2 is failing because it cannot find
the Child1 entrypoint - that should be a red flag that something is setup
wrong. Somehow your Child2 entry point is referring to the Child1 entrypoint
- perhaps are you extending it, or referring to static members in it?
Somehow the compiler believes you need the Child1 class to create the Child2
project, and that is causing this error. It is probably also what was
causing your earlier issues, as Child2 was running the Child1 entrypoint.

I am sure it is just the process of removing details from your code, but in
your error message you reference "project.client.child1.Child1", while your
entrypoints are named "project.client.Child1" and
"project.client.child2.Child2" – do you really have two different classes
named Child1, or is it possible that there is some mixed dependency here?

-Colin

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 5:39 AM, newnoise <tommmuel...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I can acutally compile child1 without any problems. Its just child2
> that messes up. And I really don't know why. I had this as an isolated
> project before and it worked fine. Then I moved it into the main-
> project and no I can't compile it no more. This is freakin me out.
> Seriously!
>
> Tom
>

> On 2 Feb., 10:31, newnoise <tommmuel...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Ah sorry my mistake, the error is:
> > Finding entry point classes
> >       [ERROR] Unable to find type 'project.client.child1.Child1'
> >
> > I checked it like 9 times, the "path" is right.
> >
> > I'm not trying to compile the Parent-Module anymore but the two
> > modules in the project. I can't find any page describing the correct-
> > architecture for a project containing several modules.
> >
> > I really appreciate your help! If I can specify anything with more
> > information please let me know!
> > Tom

> > > type unavailable
> > > Which type? Which error? If you are missing code in your Child1/2
> projects
> > > that disappears only when the Parent module is missing, something is
> not set
> > > up correctly, or perhaps you are still attempting to compile the
> new-deleted
> > > module?
> >
> > > If a module with an entry-point inherits another module with another
> > > entry-point, the finished product will run both entry-points. That is
> what
> > > your original post seemed to indicate, though I still don't see how.
> This
> > > compiler error seems to suggest that there is some other mixed up
> > > dependency.
> >
> > > -Colin

218.248.6165
niloc...@gmail.com