Hi all,

I have started two weeks ago to use GWT 2.1.1 and so have some newbie
issues, but i havnt found any answer in FAQs and tutotials so i m there !

Well, actually my web application is pretty simple, it contains only one
html5 canvas which contains 3D features thanks to WebGL.
I'm trying to get all mouse and keyboard events on this canvas.

So for mouse events i simply do :

        canvas.addMouseWheelHandler(this);
>         canvas.addMouseDownHandler(this);
>         canvas.addMouseUpHandler(this);
>         canvas.addMouseMoveHandler(this);
>         canvas.addMouseOutHandler(this);

where this is a class impletenting all mouse handlers.

For keyboard events, correct me if i'm wrong, as we cant determine if the
canvas has focus, any canvas.addKeyDownHandler(this) wont work.
So i try to get the keyboard events on the whole page with

        RootPanel.get().addDomHandler(this, KeyDownEvent.getType());
>         RootPanel.get().addDomHandler(this, KeyUpEvent.getType());

And finaly mouse and keyboard events are well received using chrome 9, but
keyboard events are not received using minefield 4.0b10pre ( firefox nightly
build ).
So i guess i m doing anything wrong with keyboard events but i didnt found
what =/

Any guess ? :)

Thanks for your attention,
Regards,